Giveaway: CSI Portsmouth
Win two free tickets to CSI Portsmouth where crime fiction meets crime fact with best selling crime authors, police and forensic experts.
Saturday 2 November 2013
CSI Portsmouth 2013 is already shaping up to be another exciting and entertaining event. It brings together crime authors and crime and police experts in a unique one day event comprising two panel sessions, one in the morning the other in the afternoon.
- Meet best-selling crime authors – hear about how they write their crime novels
- Meet police and forensic experts – learn about their jobs
- Put your questions to the authors and experts
- Have your fingerprint taken by the Hampshire Police Fingerprint team and take it away in a keep sake key ring.
- Book signing and the chance to talk to the individual crime authors and experts
The National Museum of the Royal Navy in Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyard is to be the venue for CSI Portsmouth 2013. It is one of the settings for Pauline Rowson’s latest DI Horton novel, Undercurrent,
It’s a superb location with lots of atmosphere and history. The tickets for CSI Portsmouth will also include the added bonus of free entry to the exhibitions in the museum.
CSI Portsmouth is part of Portsmouth BookFest a festival of popular literature organised by The Hayling Island Bookshop and Portsmouth City Council and runs from October 19 to 3 November.
Guest crime authors and experts for CSI Portsmouth 2013 will be announced over the coming months.
For more details about CSI Portsmouth visit http://www.rowmark.co.uk/csi-portsmouth/