Case Files 28
Case Files issue 28 – out soon!
Case Files is an ezine that profiles new or forthcoming novels from members of the Crime Writers’ Association.
Subscribing is free – and it let’s you discover which contributors in the forthcoming issue are behind these weird facts and odd confessions!
- Which CWA member once played Mr Twit in a theatre production?
- Which CWA member owns a piece of turf illicitly liberated from the pitch on which Celtic won the 1967 European Cup?
- Which CWA member took up bellringing after being inspired by Dorothy L Sayers’ famous book The Nine Tailors?
- Which CWA member once returned from holiday to find her back door had been smashed in with a pitch fork?
- Which CWA member designed a cow noir for Cow Parade Manchester? (Complete with trilby and Chandler quote: Down these mean streets a cow must go.)
- Which CWA member is an ambassador for Stem4, the teenage mental health charity?
- Which CWA member wrote the first ever book on Conan Doyle’s career as a spiritualist?
- Which CWA member’s proudest writing achievement is the creation of a crime writing masterclass, Crime and Publishment, which has seen seven previous attendees sign publishing contracts?
- Which CWA member once nearly got thrown out of the House of Lords while looking for a pearl earring?
To get a free copy of Case Files delivered direct to your inbox, simply join the CRA today.
It’s easy, just enter your details below to receive the bimonthly Case Files, monthly newsletters and occasional snippets. We promise your details will not be shared with any third party.
Join the cra
Chris Simms, Editor, Case Files.