Case Files 27
Case Files issue 27 – out soon!
Case Files is an ezine that profiles new or forthcoming novels from members of the Crime Writers’ Association.
Subscribing is free – and it let’s you discover which contributors in the forthcoming issue are behind these weird facts and odd confessions!
- Which CWA member once got stuck in a revolving door with the bassist from Manic Street Preachers?
- Which CWA member, while working full-time as a teacher, has averaged one book a year ever since the release of his debut, Killer, in 1978.
- Which CWA member was sacked from Crossroads for artistic differences after writing only one episode
- Which CWA member sent the beginnings of a novel to HarperCollins when she was 12? They expressed a ‘polite interest’ back then, but now publish her ‘grown up’ novels. Karma.
- Which CWA member, in her previous career as a film producer, auditioned Tom Hiddleston for a part – and didn’t give it to him? (She still stands by that decision.)
- Which CWA member is learning Welsh and Icelandic (because it is the closest living language to Old Norse)?
- Which CWA member can speak Jamaican Patois?
- Which CWA member nearly became dinner for a pack of lions when answering a call of nature while on safari in Tanzania?
- Which CWA member accidentally sat on a handbag-shaped cake made by Jane Asher for the launch of a swanky west-end boutique? (Her buttocks left crescents in the chocolate icing.)
To get a free copy of Case Files delivered direct to your inbox, simply join the CRA today.
It’s easy, just enter your details below to receive the bimonthly Case Files, monthly newsletters and occasional snippets. We promise your details will not be shared with any third party.
Join the cra
Chris Simms, Editor, Case Files.